WAND / SOFA BED

Image
MAY 2007  I came from a church and was tired of preparing a feast in our village.I am a Choir member and youth volunteer.  When I got home, I found out that my mom had left to go talk to our neighbor Ate Tin and also said goodbye to come out and have a chat with our neighbors.  I was home alone and my watch on the clock was 6pm.  I went into her mom's room to get the laptop (my sister loves Sailor Moon) and when I got out of her room she suddenly sounded the WAND she had bought her.  I wondered and dropped the laptop to find out if someone was in the room and maybe I was scared.  It's WAND because it won't ring if you don't feel it so it's impossible to sound.  I was feeling a bit nervous but I kept looking and as I approached the cuddle suddenly I started to turn up and saw the WAND even though I was in a state of panic.  I took the laptop and  I immediately left the room, went to the kitchen to drink.  I put the WAND and Laptop on the table and calmed myself down.

CAN I GET ALONG?

Hi there. Just call me Anna. Please hide my identity. I just want to share my experience back when I was 16 years old. Im from Cagayan de Oro City.
4th Grading we did not when my youngest sibling was hospitalized because of Acute Bronchitis at a private hospital here in Cdeo. We are in a private room. Since I was the youngest, I was assigned to be my brother's watcher until such time as he recovered. So I was absent for 1 week. But my grandparents would visit us every day to check if we needed anything. They are our legal guardians since both of my parents are abroad.
It's our first day at the hospital. It's okay. There are those who are upset but I just ignore it. 2nd Day, I went home for a while and they left my brother. When I got back to the hospital, I thought about moving. Because my brother's room is still on the 7th floor. I'm scared of the elevator I rarely use non. I was the only one who kept watch when someone patted me on the shoulder. Women in their 30s. White, smooth as it is, it looks like a Spanish descendant. He was wearing a red suit and carrying a red bag. "Can you go along?" He asked me non. Did I answer "yes" to her? No need to take the elevator. As we entered the elevator, I suddenly calmed down. Suddenly, my hair went up against my neck. As the elevator went up, he suddenly asked me what floor I was on. I say "7th night". He hit 7 and 6. When I got to the 6th floor, I suddenly felt very hot again. I looked at the lady, her smile was so big. You really are a jerk. She pointed at me. "Tomorrow" he said before exiting the elevator. I am not too. Very sweaty . When I got to my sister's room, I sat down and told my grandfather what had happened. Let me take care of it. At the opening I went home with us. I was afraid I might see you again. So when you were in the hospital for five days, I was ordered to buy food at a neighboring eatery. Take the elevator down as it stops on the 6th floor. Opening it open, the girl I saw the previous day stood up. She's still wearing it. Red suit with red bag. I just noticed that she was very pale and had a red cord attached to her hand. Suddenly I was joking and I was feeling really cold. She smiled before entering the elevator. It's just surprising that the elevator doesn't work directly. A few moments later she looked up at me. I feel like I'm crying for fear. I asked him if he needed anything but he didn't answer me. Suddenly his eyes widened. That sounds scary. She smiled as she stared at me. I closed my eyes and prayed in the mind of "Our Father" in the middle of my prayer, he supported me. Her voice was too sweet. I was

crying for fear and awe. I'm getting tired. It seemed like just a moment I would lose my consciousness. I grabbed my bible in my bag as I prayed and suddenly the elevator opened and I was on the Ground floor. I just burst into tears as I walked to the grocery store and back to the hospital. I called my grandfather to pick me up on the ground floor. He did. When we arrived at my sister's Room, I told them what had happened and prayed fervently that it would not be repeat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The story of my Second Soldier

THE WOMEN

ALL WAS LOST