WAND / SOFA BED

Image
MAY 2007  I came from a church and was tired of preparing a feast in our village.I am a Choir member and youth volunteer.  When I got home, I found out that my mom had left to go talk to our neighbor Ate Tin and also said goodbye to come out and have a chat with our neighbors.  I was home alone and my watch on the clock was 6pm.  I went into her mom's room to get the laptop (my sister loves Sailor Moon) and when I got out of her room she suddenly sounded the WAND she had bought her.  I wondered and dropped the laptop to find out if someone was in the room and maybe I was scared.  It's WAND because it won't ring if you don't feel it so it's impossible to sound.  I was feeling a bit nervous but I kept looking and as I approached the cuddle suddenly I started to turn up and saw the WAND even though I was in a state of panic.  I took the laptop and  I immediately left the room, went to the kitchen to drink.  I put the WAND and Laptop on the table and calmed myself down.

THE WOMEN


                                      july 28 2018

. Birthday of one of my friends Marjorie. He talked to our gc, he told us to go to their house at 6pm. I was just at home and had nothing to do so I went with them. When I arrived, there were many people. Their house is small. I was sitting on their sofa, opposite the couch they had on the tv, on the left side of the stairs to their upstairs bedroom. It was dark at that time, it was late at night and it was the only light in their kitchen that illuminated that part.

At that time, her aunt (marj's mom) was cooking in the kitchen, she was the only person because all the guests were in the living room. Our other friends talked about it, the noise being a joke too. Marjorie came out because her aunt had ordered her. I was watching tv at that time. I am no longer involved in our friends' bullshit. As I watched tv, I saw in my peripheral vision that someone was looking at me, downstairs. I looked at the part where he was staying. I didn't really see her face because it was so dark. I try to lighten that face even in the dark. She smiled at me. I thought it might be Aunt Jenny, Marj's eldest sister. As I looked outside, there Marj stood, panting. I was going to ask him who was on the stairs and why in that case he seemed to be so busy loading up so I just let him watch TV again. While watching, I saw again in my peripheral vision that she was still staring at the woman on the stairs. I looked back and he was still smiling at me, I smiled back because I thought it was Jenny. It's just a wonder if Aunt Jenny is there, why is she still here in the evenings and I know she'll be leaving for them. It's weird because he's just up the stairs, not even coming to us.

When we were eating, I could still see in my peripheral vision that the girl was still looking at me but I didn't notice. I also felt like there was something else, something was wrong and I was suddenly shocked. I didn't even notice that and then continued eating. I didn't even ask Marj about that.

October 2019, I forgot the exact date, Marj went home with her sister Anne who is also my friend. We talked a lot, their rich storytelling. We also talked about our scary experiences. I'm done opening up for Marj's birthday in 2018. I told them that. I just asked him who was the girl on the stairs so why was he just down the stairs. Surprised by my question, he asked me if I was sure because there was no one at that time when someone had a birthday with them, they were not very cluttered, no one was in the room so it was impossible to see anyone. It was not the same day that they were only five at their home since Aunt Jenny came to work and their three sisters were in Bicol. I was shocked after I heard them. It was my first time to experience that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALL WAS LOST

The story of my Second Soldier