WAND / SOFA BED

MAY 2007

 I came from a church and was tired of preparing a feast in our village.I am a Choir member and youth volunteer.  When I got home, I found out that my mom had left to go talk to our neighbor Ate Tin and also said goodbye to come out and have a chat with our neighbors.  I was home alone and my watch on the clock was 6pm.  I went into her mom's room to get the laptop (my sister loves Sailor Moon) and when I got out of her room she suddenly sounded the WAND she had bought her.  I wondered and dropped the laptop to find out if someone was in the room and maybe I was scared.  It's WAND because it won't ring if you don't feel it so it's impossible to sound.  I was feeling a bit nervous but I kept looking and as I approached the cuddle suddenly I started to turn up and saw the WAND even though I was in a state of panic.  I took the laptop and
 I immediately left the room, went to the kitchen to drink.  I put the WAND and Laptop on the table and calmed myself down.  After I drank I went to the room but when I opened the room I felt like someone was "sorry!" But I was looking out the back door.  After a while the left side of my body became cold and I felt weak so I sat down in the living room but then my fear suddenly seemed to sit at the end of the SOFA BED I was sitting on.  I was crying but I did not argue with what I was thinking and saw.  I immediately prayed and said "I know you are ahead of time, but please don't scare me like this because we can't see you. Sorry if I bothered you please don't scare me."

 Just a moment later, a creature sitting in our Sofa Bed stood up and my temperature started to rise.  My fear was still there so I had to lie down on the sofa while my face was covered with a throwpillow and I waited for someone to come home.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALL WAS LOST

The story of my Second Soldier

THE WOMEN