WAND / SOFA BED

Image
MAY 2007  I came from a church and was tired of preparing a feast in our village.I am a Choir member and youth volunteer.  When I got home, I found out that my mom had left to go talk to our neighbor Ate Tin and also said goodbye to come out and have a chat with our neighbors.  I was home alone and my watch on the clock was 6pm.  I went into her mom's room to get the laptop (my sister loves Sailor Moon) and when I got out of her room she suddenly sounded the WAND she had bought her.  I wondered and dropped the laptop to find out if someone was in the room and maybe I was scared.  It's WAND because it won't ring if you don't feel it so it's impossible to sound.  I was feeling a bit nervous but I kept looking and as I approached the cuddle suddenly I started to turn up and saw the WAND even though I was in a state of panic.  I took the laptop and  I immediately left the room, went to the kitchen to drink.  I put the WAND and Laptop on the table and calmed myself down.

SIX

hello everyone. my name is belle and i just want to share my unforgetable story way back in college. I was born and raised in the lagoon. Here I studied from elementary to college. Here I am again sweating. By the way my daughter is married now. But my experience was still fresh. 1st year college we are non since we went out of college often we meet my friends in high school on the weekends. the other people in college who went to college so we didn't have time to spend bonding. our town is small in the lagoon. quiet, happy airy. people are busy with our simple lifestyle here. 1 summer night allowed us to grow friends here just in our hometown. The resort was close by so we didn't have to say goodbye even though we were sorry. another safe and peaceful place in our area was not scary. 7 pm we arrived at the resort 6 we were female. It's just a brgy distance from the resort to a friend's house. our swimming, dining experience. then around 2am we were able to go home with cold water, not because it was hot spring. when we got out of the road we didn't have a car and since the house of one of our neighbors was near nhdecide we walked. at first it was okay because we were not afraid that time because there was no crime ever reported. we talked and laughed as we walked past the resort when we noticed houses where we were passing a light switch and we heard a telephone ring. we walk but the phone ring doesn't disappear. and every time we were at home we couldn't turn off the light.

we laughed that they might just fall asleep. but since the province we are early people sleep there. we just ignored it. there was a dark part before we arrived at my friend's house when it was time but that was subdivision. there wasn't much light on that part but he was short. we see a guy joking around and then he's driving around like he's drunk. we were scared because we were women. I had a hanger and I still had to slip on my slippers because I felt like we were running. put out a kitchen knife with me so that we could have a fight no matter what. as he approached and was right in the light we were all surprised that he was an old lady. face white and long hair. yes you can imagine what we saw in the pinoy horror movies of old. he looks like that. we laughed more and shouted but the adults didn't react. imagine if it were normal people would not have been so calm and who would have walked the idle hours of the unoccupied. he has no recourse just looking at him and he is slowly approaching but he is not speaking. we ran away and my friend left. one of my friends returned to pull it. until we got to their house. we would talk to her mom and dad then. we cried weeping as he told us stories. my friend left behind just to pull her thinking she was moving around. he can't leave his place in fear. until my friend's parents said she was pregnant in a hut on the way. it probably sounds like a ghost. i dont believe those but yunt naencounter i'm really weird. we all stood up for what we saw in the dark and drunken man and became an old woman. we are one story apart. everyone we spoke to believed nothing but six of us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALL WAS LOST

The story of my Second Soldier

THE WOMEN