WAND / SOFA BED

Image
MAY 2007  I came from a church and was tired of preparing a feast in our village.I am a Choir member and youth volunteer.  When I got home, I found out that my mom had left to go talk to our neighbor Ate Tin and also said goodbye to come out and have a chat with our neighbors.  I was home alone and my watch on the clock was 6pm.  I went into her mom's room to get the laptop (my sister loves Sailor Moon) and when I got out of her room she suddenly sounded the WAND she had bought her.  I wondered and dropped the laptop to find out if someone was in the room and maybe I was scared.  It's WAND because it won't ring if you don't feel it so it's impossible to sound.  I was feeling a bit nervous but I kept looking and as I approached the cuddle suddenly I started to turn up and saw the WAND even though I was in a state of panic.  I took the laptop and  I immediately left the room, went to the kitchen to drink.  I put the WAND and Laptop on the table and calmed myself down.

The story of my Second Soldier

The story of my Second Soldier

This story was told to me by my grandfather when I was in college. He told me about his experience when he was a soldier. He is now a grown-up and retired and has always been home.

Grandpa was arrested in Mindanao (where I also had the odd experience with Hen). Grandpa's camp was at the bottom or bottom of the mountain. It was late at night and they were ready to go to bed when they noticed the men in black and holding lamps. They were just as they were walking up the mountain. They motioned for noises and to follow the black ones because they were suspicious. With their guns they followed them slowly. They are very careful to follow it and even if it is a noise they do not make it. At one time they followed them and came to a large hut. They hid in large trees. There were six soldiers who followed. how the men prepared the large table and a woman came out to tie it to the dog kennel. The men dragged the woman out of bed. They saw how a man could cheat the woman. grandpa was able to control them so they fired upwards so they stopped doing what they were doing and noticed them. They surrounded the men as they pointed guns. Grandpa didn't know he had friends to shoot them. grandfather was behind so his grandfather got up on the arm. The man who had been holding onto the grandfather's grandfather put his foot down. So it collapsed. And the 3 men holding the woman and the chop did not sit so they brought it grandpa in their camp and tied up the girl was taken away by grandpa. As long as the 4 men were tied up in the camp they couldn't control the anger so they beat the 4 men. and hangs out in a tree for 1 hour .When grandpa returns four is gone. He sees his comrades acting as if he is not alone. He wants to punch his comrades in order to return to reality. they are old and old Grandfather didn't know why the four were gone. The soldiers did not immediately respond to the idea that they were being treated by the four men they suspected were cultists. they could see and remember nothing. Grandpa didn't even know where they were going. But they were thankful nothing had happened to him and his grandfather had just bruised his wound with the arm of a guava leaf.

Ps.Sorry I do not know how to write a story hehe hen Hen has so much experience in mindanao that it is still haunted by strange creatures but he will tell you haha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALL WAS LOST

THE WOMEN