WAND / SOFA BED

Image
MAY 2007  I came from a church and was tired of preparing a feast in our village.I am a Choir member and youth volunteer.  When I got home, I found out that my mom had left to go talk to our neighbor Ate Tin and also said goodbye to come out and have a chat with our neighbors.  I was home alone and my watch on the clock was 6pm.  I went into her mom's room to get the laptop (my sister loves Sailor Moon) and when I got out of her room she suddenly sounded the WAND she had bought her.  I wondered and dropped the laptop to find out if someone was in the room and maybe I was scared.  It's WAND because it won't ring if you don't feel it so it's impossible to sound.  I was feeling a bit nervous but I kept looking and as I approached the cuddle suddenly I started to turn up and saw the WAND even though I was in a state of panic.  I took the laptop and  I immediately left the room, went to the kitchen to drink.  I put the WAND and Laptop on the table and calmed myself down.

ALL WAS LOST

When I was in college, I had the only prof who was considered a second father. It's always easy to be there when we need it. He has a lot of good things to teach our troopers of course and bullshit, not to lose. When I graduated, I applied to the school where I graduated. I'm a JHS department, that's just the ground floor. When I have time or a vacant, when I'm stressed out on paper works or with students, I climb the third floor. I'm looking for Sir Raul. We just talk about things and I'm okay. Back to the mouth, instructor, just like that.

One time, after a stressful day I visited Sir Raul again. I went up to the third floor before going home. It was about 5pm and her class was only friday until 4:00 but they were 5:30. So as soon as I climbed up I saw him in the first room. She was sitting there but she was no longer with her. He was so happy to see me. And thankfully I visited him. Just fun and just a story. Then he asked if we could be with the other troops again. He was just thinking that we were together. Then we brought back our memories. It was just a joke to both of us. I'm not aware of your time. So I asked if he wasn't home yet. He said that I was going to come first. She'll still fix her things. We were in that conversation when Dean passed by. He just went straight to see us.

"Oh, it's home!" Then he hurried down again. We just laughed at him. So I say to Sir Raul, I will go first because there are still finals. Before I left the room Sir said "Thank you for coming, don't worry next time I will welcome you" I smiled and greeted him again before I went down.

When I got home I was immediately showered because it was so hot. After I took a shower, I was still able to open facebook. So I was surprised by the noise of our gc. But I was more surprised when I saw what they were talking about.

"Halla, he was just as strong when I saw him."
"Seriously, I can't believe it."

So I'm not OP, I've read. Until I see that a screenshot has been added to gc.

"RIP Sir Raul ..."

I was stunned. Like, is that true I read? It's been a while since I've talked to her. I'm still reading.

"She left school early because she was out of class. Her children attacked her but were attacked in a car while she was on her way to her husband's funeral for their anniversary. because he attacks it. "

And there, there I was again hurt. I was shocked Dean when he noticed I was in the Classroom earlier. He replied, "I didn't notice. I was in a hurry. But I was surprised that you were there when Sir Raul left early."

So Sir Raul was dead when I spoke to him. It just hurts why I always get caught. Why do I have to die to talk to them? Why didn't I talk to them when they were alive? I remember Mang Tonyo again. The guard who helped me but was dead. Then done again. I cried for a moment and prayed. Mame had just called me for dinner. Take a deep breath first. But as I was leaving, I remembered Sir Raul again and you said it before I went down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The story of my Second Soldier

THE WOMEN